Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back!

IT has been two weeks since I last put my thoughts on this blog and the explanation is that I have not been very well. What started as a case of the summer sniffles turned into a ten-tonne chest cold with full-blown fever and bowels that were so runny they could have competed in the Olympics.

The weather has not helped either. If people cannot look out theior windows and notice that Melbourne's climate has changed dramatically and suddenly there is no hope for them.

In any case, it is good to be back. As someone who lives an isolated life I really, really enjoy the comments of my supporters and readers.

What I dobn't like are people from Tim Blair's blog who come here to scoff and villify, which is their bogan style.

So don't come. You are not wanted. You are not liked. You can cover yourselves with petrol and burn, babby, burn for all I care.

Got that? Now go.

No comments:

Post a Comment